CompTIA A+ Certification Training Nashville
CompTIA A+ Certification training at New Horizons Nashville can provide you the skills necessary to become A+ certified and ready for an entry-level career in the IT industry.
CompTIA A+ certification is an internationally recognized, vendor-neutral certification that many employers consider a prerequisite for entry-level IT employment. A+ certification signifies that the individual is capable of performing tasks such as installation, configuration, and troubleshooting of common PC systems as well as basic networking skills.
You may also be interested in
Who's It For?
A+ Certification training is ideal for anyone interested in a new career in IT or to prove existing knowledge in basic IT helpdesk support. With A+ certification training at New Horizons, the student will learn:
- Installation, configuration and maintenance of PC operating systems
- Maintenance and installation of PC hardware components
- Troubleshooting and diagnosing skills for PC hardware and software
- Basic network skills, including networking PCs and troubleshooting networks
- Basics of PC and networking security
Certification and Exams
An A+ certification candidate must pass two exams. All candidates must pass the A+ Essentials exam and the A+ Practical Application exam.